We are pleased to invite you to the “Russian Wealth Advisors” forum that will take place in Zurich on 31st January – 1st February 2018.
The conference programme is full of interactive formats that will provide attendees an excellent opportunity to discuss recent changes in legislation and best practices with leading experts advising Russian & CIS HNWIs.
The European’s subscribers can benefit from 10% discount by quoting 1140MEUR upon online registration.
Programme highlights and hot topics in 2018 will include:
- Wealthy Russian individuals in 2017-2018
- CRS unresolved challenges – where we are now?
- Russian CFC filing – the first lessons
- Currency control in Russia – what to do?
- Register of beneficial ownership in onshore and offshore jurisdictions
- Beneficial ownership and substance requirement in corporate structures
- Children of wealthy individuals: lessons from successful families
- Redefining trusts: what trustees need to know in the twenty-first century
- Cross border divorces: matrimonial property, enforcement of foreign judgments and much more
Speaker confirmations for 2018:
- Graham Povey, Executive Director, UBS Wealth Planning UHNW / GFO, Zurich
- Stefan Liniger, Chief Executive Officer, Rothschild Trust Group, Zurich
- Michael Vlahovic, Managing Director, Private Banking, EFG Bank AG, Zurich
- Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, Alrud, Moscow
- Olga Boltenko, Managing Partner, Boltenko Law, Zurich
and many more
For more information please click here